Unit Alterations
Use this form to get permission to make alterations to your condo.
Download Unit Alteration Request
The relevent section of city code is displayed.
Download City Code
Property owner’s request for binding interpretation of minor work specific to owner’s site and proposed project. This form will document that city agrees that no building permit is required.
Download Minor Work Request

LOGIN Support    |    Login    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Accessibility Statement    |    Tel: 855-373-5722
© 2019. Nabr Network. All rights reserved.
Nabr Network
Nabr Network is the powerful new way Community Associations communicate with their homeowners.